Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Something for fun, for a change

I've been so focused on finishing jewelry and collages for sale lately for a rash of summer shows, but I just have one more show lined up. So I'm working on something just for fun and not for sale. It's a nice change of pace- I think it's important not to get too wrapped up in making things I think people will want to buy! This is a little collage book (a lot of the materials are being cannibalized from my failed attempt at a Daily Sketchbook Project. I got annoyed at how quickly that book filled up and became unwieldy, so this new one is an accordion book which is more expandable.



2 comments:

  1. hey i've never seen a collage work of yours that i didn't love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto what Victoria says. You are so talented in so many fields.

    ReplyDelete