Wednesday, February 24, 2010

New to the Group

Hi every one!!!

My name is Gladis, from Hatboro, PA and I am new to the group. I am very glad to have the opportunity to be part of this awesome team. Thank you for the chance to share my work and to learn from you.

I like to work with different Materials, Mediums, Techniques and I try to keep my mind busy and productive every moment I can.

My Etsy shop and my online Store is called La Roca Gallery please feel free to stop by and look around to the stuff I offer. Comments, Tips and positive criticism are welcome :D

My latest work have been the ‘Reptiles’ Collection. I hope you like it as I do.

These are some pics…
More of my work can be seen at the following:





Become a Fan


3 comments:

  1. I LOVE these necklaces! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Philly Makes! I want to contact the blog owners to let you know about featuring a link to your blog next week at www.WeAllSew.com. You can reach me at erikalynn(at)onemain(dot)com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like the way you are integrating unique items into your jewelry. i have used plastic bugs to make lots of things over the years....haha!

    ReplyDelete