Friday, April 3, 2009

getting muggy!

One of the things that I am often asked is why I don't offer mugs on my website. Well, for a long time I had a problem with the handles cracking so I didn't want to commit to selling them. I would take custom orders, make extras and sell them at shows. Well, lately the mugs have been making it thru the entire process in tact so I am now going for it! Mugs for sale! Below are the first 3 patterns I am offering, fresh from the kiln!

soaring swallow flag thief mug

5 comments:

  1. Just love em! Love those poppies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, next up will be to stock up on them for summer shows, the making is in full swing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo- that anemone mug- love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so wonderful! that anemone mug is calling my name...

    ReplyDelete