Thursday, April 9, 2009

Something Sweet for the Easter Basket


This will be the second year in a row that I've made the kids something a little matchy for Easter. How many times in a row do you have to do something before it is considered a tradition?

For this year, something extra sweet. I love this chocolate chip cookie fabric. I've finished up O's pants and have about 48 hours to make E's dress. Definitely cutting it close...


While I had planned to start building up my kids' summer wardrobes over the next couple weeks, I was accepted this week to participate in the Art Star Craft Bazaar at Penn's Landing the last weekend in May. Looks like the next 6 weeks will be dedicated to stocking up on inventory. Hope to see some of you there!

1 comment:

  1. oh, those pants are adorable! cutest/most delicious looking fabric.


    I got accepted to Art Star as well! See you there.

    ReplyDelete